Kim is a law student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Before law school, Kim was a staff writer at Campus Progress. She formerly served as editor-in-chief of The Michigan Independent, a student-run, progressive newspaper at the University of Michigan. Kim graduated from the U of M in 2009 with a degree in Public Policy and Chinese language and culture. Though she is not all up on college football, she will fight anyone who challenges her claim to being a proud Michigan fan and Wolverine (with words, not fists…of course).
About this blog
This is my personal blog, created as another way for me to stay connected with friends and family.
- Gamers Strike Back (Campus Progress)
- What Facebook’s Doppelganger Week Means to a Person of Color (Campus Progress)
- Second Homeland (Campus Progress)
- How many ways do sex and pleasure go together? (The Michigan Independent)
- Talking Race in America: Interview with Carmen Van Kerckhove (Campus Progress)
- Contributor, Guide to Blue Activism (The Michigan Independent)
- Chinese Take-Out (NPR: This I Believe)
- Commit to Ending Sexual Violence (The Michigan Daily)